So...Your credit is not where you want it to be and you're ready to do something about it.
All of the laws that are out there designed to protect the consumer can be confusing. The way we see it you have 4 options.
1. You can do nothing and hope that your credit gets better on its own.
2. You can do a bunch of google searches and try to figure out what works and what doesn't
3. You can hire a Credit Services Organization to help you fix it. If you choose this route, make sure they are registered and do not charge an upfront fee.
For more information about Credit Repair follow this link to visit Omega Credit Repair.
4. You can Do It Yourself, with the help of videos, tutorials, templates and all of the knowledge, experience and resources that comes from being a Consumer Credit Expert since 2000.
Click the link below to join the Omega Do It Yourself Credit Repair program. Enjoy instant access to:
- Easy to use Template letters
- Step by step instructions
- Over 50 years combines experience in Consumer Credit.
- Extensive knowledge of Federal Laws governing credit and credit reporting (FDCPA, FCRA, FCBA, TCPA)